Frequently Asked Questions about the N30 for NES
- They are turbo buttons. T stands for Turbo. TA is for turbo A, TB is for turbo B.
- Home button = NES Reset button.
- Yes, it does. It has a dedicated NES Classic 2.4g receiver included in the box.
- Yes, you can. One controller port for one receiver. One receiver for one controller.
- No, it does not have a USB port on the receiver. It can only work with NES Classic Edition.
- No, you can not use it on the original NES console. You can only use it on a NES Classic Edition.
- No, it does not. It only works with the 2.4g receiver which comes with it.
- We suggest you charge it via a phone power adapter.
- The controller uses 180mAh rechargeable battery with 1-2 hour charging time. The battery can last up to 25 hours when fully charged.
- The range goes to 10 meters. The best range for playing is within 5 meters.
- No, you can not.